Step 1. Click on an item you are interested in, choose a colour and a size, and then click on “Add to Cart”.
Step 2. Place an order. Once you have finished shopping, click on the bag icon located on the top right hand side to view the items in your cart and to make modifications if you change your mind. If you’re happy with the items in your cart, click “Checkout” to place the order. Please, take into account that the prices and the availability of the items stored in the shopping cart are subject to change while the purchase is not completed. In the shopping cart you will always see the most recent price of each product.
Step 3. To complete your purchase follow the below steps:
- Address. Fill in all the necessary data or check if they are correct. If you want, you can request an invoice and we will send it to you together with your order.
- Delivery. Select the delivery method (standard home delivery or store collection). In this step you can indicate if you have any instructions to give us about the delivery. You will find the option “send as a gift?”, so if you choose this option we will gift-wrap the order, and we will add a card that you can personalize with your own text. Up to this step you can amend and/or modify your data or your order.
- Payment. Select your payment method (Credit or Debit Card, PayPal or Bank Transfer). Please, take into account that if you choose the Bank Transfer method you have to send us the proof of payment (bank receipt) together with the order number to [email protected] in order to reserve for you the selected items and to expedite the shipment of your order.
- Confirmation. Check that all the details are correct and click “Place Order”.
- An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address to let you know your order details. From this moment you can check the order status in “My Account”
The Company has to confirm all the orders received by this method, and they are subject to the availability of the products. The email confirmation you will receive during the buying process, is only to confirm that we have received your order and your payment has been made correctly. If for any reason we can’t send you some of the products we will contact you to provide you alternatives and solutions or to reimburse you the corresponding amount of the unavailable item(s) that you may have paid during the buying process.
The non-confirmation of the order does not imply any responsibility of the Company against you or third parties. The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or confirm an order regardless of the product availability. In case of non-confirmation we will reimburse you the corresponding amount.